On behalf of our client, a well-established financial services firm in Nicosia, we are seeking to recruit a high-caliber and self-motivated Associate Accountant to join the Accounting Department.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to be part of a great team of professionals working with both local and international clients.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Bookkeeping and recording of transactions for local and international clients using the relevant software
- Preparation of monthly payroll
- Preparation and submission of VIES and VAT forms
- Performing bank and supplier reconciliations
- Ensuring accounting files are completed as required
- Liaising with clients and associates as well as internal departments
Your qualifications and profile:
- University degree in a relevant field (Accounting & Finance, Business Administration, Economics etc.)
- Strong numerical acumen
- Excellent communication skills and fluency in Greek and English
- Very good knowledge of MS Office
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal skills & ability to work effectively in a team
- Previous working experience is not required but will be considered an advantage
What we offer:
A competitive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate. Other benefits include 13th salary, flexible working hours and Friday afternoons off.
Send your CV to [email protected] quoting “Associate Accountant” on the subject. All applications will be treated in strict confidence.
The successful candidate may be recruited under a HRDA subsidized scheme if the requirements are met.