On behalf of our client, a professional and well-established Accounting & Audit firm, we are looking to recruit a talented, high-calibre individual to join the team as AML Administrator.
What you will be involved in:
- Collecting and reviewing client information to comply with internal and local requirements.
Communicating with clients and updating client files, risk classification and escalating cases to the Compliance Officer.
- Supporting departments by collecting and coordinating internal compliance data.
- Liaising with the Registrar of Companies and relevant governmental authorities.
- Maintaining up to date written documentation and policies related to the organization’s business activities.
- Briefing and reporting to Management on matters relating to internal AML Manual and other related policies and procedures.
- Reviewing and updating the Company’s AML Manual and other related policies.
- Providing support to the Compliance Officer as requested.
What you need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business Administration, Law or a related field.
- Knowledge of legal frameworks, requirements and procedures (e.g., Anti-Money Laundering).
- Familiarity with industry practices and professional standards.
- Fluency in both Greek and English.
- High sense of integrity and professional ethics.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Competitive remuneration package
- 13th salary
- Provident fund
- Flexible working hours
- Friday afternoons off.
We would love to hear from you if you are interested! You can send us your CV at [email protected]