On behalf of our client, a company specializing in yachting construction and maintenance internationally, we are looking for a motivated individual for the role of Administrator.
The successful candidate will join the company’s Operations Department based in Nicosia.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collect, sort and organize medical insurance documentation
- Complete forms and prepare documents in accordance with company procedures
- Create, maintain, and enter information into databases, ensuring information is accurate and updated
- Handle phone calls and e-mail correspondence
- Execute administrative tasks such as filing, scanning, photocopying etc.
- Follow up on pending matters or documents with internal and external stakeholders
Your qualifications and profile:
- 1-3 years of previous working experience in a similar role*
- Fluency in Greek and English, written and spoken
- Very good knowledge of office tools (e-mail, Word, Excel)
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent communication abilities
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Good time-management skills
*Experience in handling medical insurance documentation will be considered an advantage.
What we offer:
The Company offers medical insurance coverage from the commencement of employment, 22 days of annual leave and one afternoon off per week, alongside other benefits. As the position includes on-call shifts from home in addition to the office hours on some days of the week including weekends, on-call benefits are also provided.
Send your CV to [email protected] quoting “Administrator” on the subject. All applications will be treated in strict confidence.